This last week I have been back teaching students, holding two seminars, one on British History 1815-1924 and the other on Britain in the twentieth century. This was an introductory course for two sets of students on the OPUS course here in Oxford from Azusa Pacific University, which is, I understand, in the outer parts of Los Angeles. This was a very enjoyable series because they were all talented students, who were very well organised to research the topics I set them, and who were also good company. I have taught students from Azusa before and it does seem to attract very likeable recruits, and it is always a pleasure to teach them.
Why Translation Matters
-
In the post-Conciliar Rite, yesterday was the 27th Sunday in Ordinary Time,
and in the current year of the three-year cycle of Sunday readings (A), the
Gos...
49 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment